- Mouthwash. Way faster than brushing your teeth. It can give you that refreshed feeling any time throughout the night.
- Flip flops. No matter how comfortable your wedding shoes are, it is always good to have a backup.
- Tide pen. Just in case you get something on your dress. Be very careful if your dress isn't white though.
- Double sided tape, safety pins, and a needle and thread. These items can fix just about any dress emergency for you, your bridesmaids, or your groom.
- Deodorant. You may want to reapply after stressing and hugging a bunch of people.
- Asprin and Benadryl. You may have underestimated the pollen.
- Bandaids and Mole Skin. Maybe you aren't quite ready for those flip flops but you can feel a blister coming on.
- Period Supplies. Inevitably someone in your bridal party will need these unexpectedly.
- A small iron. Nothing dries a wet dress like an iron.
Take the Cake Events
Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and YouTube for more wedding tips and info!