Monday, January 16, 2012

Calm your pre-wedding nerves with a massage from I Do Massage

Planning a wedding can be one of the most stressful experiences for bride, groom, and their families. The Victorian House is lucky enough to have the in house masseuse team of I Do Massage. The professional and experienced team has a space in The Victorian House to offer massages and is happy to travel directly to your event to calm you day of.

What could be a better stress reliever than a pre wedding massage? I Do Massage also offer couples massage to de-stress in the days leading up to the event. One hour massages start at $65.

After today's massage, I not only feel pain relief, but also a sense of calm that I was definitely lacking right now in the midst of hectic planning for the American Heart Association Fantasy Wedding Faire. I look forward to visiting I Do Massage in the future and truly feel fortunate to have quality practitioners at such a great value at The Victorian House.

Additional Links
I Do Massage
The Victorian House
Take the Cake Events

No comments:

Post a Comment