Just a joke of course. He went through with it.
3 Month Wedding Checklist
- Make sure the bridesmaids have purchased their attire and double check when it will arrive.
- Purchase your wedding bands and have them engraved if you choose
- Purchase or rent any ceremony and reception items; aisle runner, favors, centerpiece elements not supplied by your florist, flower girl and ring bearer accessories, etc.
- Get groom measured for his tux. Unless he is like many women I know and attempting to lose weight before the big day. Then you can wait a bit.
- Purchase groom's accessories; shoes, socks (novelty socks are all the rage, my husband's had squirrels on them), pocket square, cufflinks, etc.
- Arrange day of transportation for you and your bridal party. Even if it is just deciding who will be driving, it is good to know.
Take the Cake Events
Take the Cake Pinterest Follow us for more tips and inspiration for your wedding planning