- All vendors booked and confirmed. Check in with everyone to confirm arrival times and final payment due dates.
- Invitations sent. It is best to send invitations 2-3 months in advance, but the courtesy of a months notice is a must.
- Wedding dress in hand. If your dress has not arrived, figure out why.
Below is a list of things you should be focusing on the month before the big day.
- Dress fittings. It is best to have the final fitting roughly a week before the wedding to ensure everything is perfect for the big day.
- Scheduling and attending all beauty appointments. Grooms hair cut 1-2 weeks before, mani pedis the day before, hair and makeup the day of.
- Assign someone to take care of wedding day errands if you are not using a day of wedding coordinator. Bring marriage license, distribute final payments and gratuities to vendors, take gifts at the end of the night.
- Purchasing accessories. Ring bearer pillow, guest book, escort cards, guest favors, etc.