(Full Service Planning and Coordination)
Having a wedding with 20 guests or less? Click Here
Weddings 49 guests or less begin at $3000.00
Weddings 50 guests or more begin at $3600.00
How do you begin to plan a wedding? This package allows you to enjoy wedding planning while we do the leg work providing assistance in all aspects of the planning process and coordinating the big day. We will do as much as you need, while keeping you as involved as you would like.
- Meet (or talk by phone or Skype) with you to discuss your vision, goals and requirements for your wedding day.
- Assist with locating the perfect site(s) to host wedding ceremony and reception
- Contact potential venues for availability and price.
- Set up and attend venue tours.
- Create overall price break down and comparison for each venue choice.
- Create a list of “To Dos” and distribute via email or in person at appropriate intervals reminding you of all appointments and matters needing your attention.
- Ongoing unlimited advice and consultations as needed via email, telephone and in person.
- Develop a budget.
- Help you determine the style of your wedding (guest count, degree of formality, time of day, color, etc).
- Identify, verify availability, and schedule appointments for you to meet with preferred vendors that fit within budget and are available for your wedding date including:
- Rental Companies
- Musicians and DJs
- Ensure all vendor selections are noted on your budget, track deposits and payments, and keep you informed regarding payment due dates.
- Review and confirm vendor contracts.
- Provide recommendations for bridal party and guest accommodations.
- Attend vendor meetings and tastings, if needed.
- Review wedding website for accuracy and ease of use.
- Meet at both the ceremony and reception sites to discuss your plans for your wedding day.
- Contact guests who have not responded to the invitations to get an accurate headcount.
- Manage vendor payments.
- Create a plan “B” in case of bad weather when possible.
- Advise and assist you in choosing wedding favors.
- Contract with limousine/transportation vendors and valet services, if needed.
- Refer you to resources for groom and attendant’s attire.
- Proof the wording of your invitations and programs.
- Advise and assist you with the wording, design, and purchase of your ceremony programs.
- Provide recommendations for rehearsal dinner.
- Finalize layout for wedding ceremony and reception sites.
- Develop facility diagrams and floor plans for your reception site.
- Develop a detailed itinerary for the wedding day.
- Develop a vendor set-up schedule as part of the wedding day itinerary and distribute to all vendors.
- Contact all of your vendors to confirm delivery dates, times, and locations.
- Make sure the gift, place card and cake tables are placed appropriately.
- Make sure the favors, table numbers and any other miscellaneous items are on the guest tables.
- Coordinate with the person responsible for the collection of gifts.
- Supervise all vendor set-up and clean up at the ceremony and reception sites.
- Pin boutonnieres and corsages, if needed.
- Manage the wedding rehearsal to ensure all participants understand their responsibilities and are aware of the flow of the ceremony.
- Onsite management from set up to clean up.
- Collect all personal items/décor at rehearsal for the day of the wedding.
- Distribute final payments and/or gratuities to vendors.
Full list of packages