Tuesday, December 10, 2013

My Favorite Wedding Websites

Every day I browse the internet searching for inspiration for my clients, valuable additions to my Pinterest Boards, and ideas for styled shoots. Below are my 5 favorite wedding and event websites right now. I hope they inspire you too!

5 favorite wedding and event website from Take the Cake Event Planning

On the Go Bride 
Great variety of real weddings, styled shoots, informational blogs, and giveaways.

Offbeat Bride 
A different perspective on wedding planning that I find still appeals to most.

A Practical Wedding 
Thought provoking blog posts about more than just weddings.

Burnett's Boards 
Hello inspiration! Tons of photos from styled shoots and real weddings to give you ideas and direction.

Design Seeds
Easy way to browse color palettes and find unique combos for events.

No comments:

Post a Comment